The New Studio

Updated: Jan 21

Completed in January of 1872 as a Methodist Church which was called “Providence” because no accident occurred during its construction. When the Methodists and Presbyterians joined congregations, the church was renamed the Gordon Providence United Church.




Dawn purchased this former United Church in June 2014, and is currently renovating it with her partner, Scott Henderson, who is being very careful to preserve the beautiful architectural features. Some of which include large stained glass windows, a 1902 Casavant Opus ,#163 pipe organ, hardwood floors, and a large brass bell.